Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2012

Do widzenia Polska!

Here my final post. It's in english, because I thought, that maybe also some not german friends would like to at least understand this last post. =)

Since sunday I'm back in my small village in germany and I already don't know what to do with myself. The last days in Goleniów were just amazing.
I saw a lot of friends for the last time maybe and I had my big premiere and after it my goodbye party. You can not, or maybe you can, imagine, how many things are going around your mind when you are in such a situation.


First of all I was really nervous, because of my premiere, but at least it went quite well. I would like to give you now the youtube link to the video of my performance, but unfortunately the video isn't uploaded yet, but I will post it so or so earlier or later!
Thanks at this point to all my friends and especially to my family. You all supported me so well, not only right before the performance, I mean in general the whole 9 months I spent in poland.
Thanks to my family, because they came on saturday to watch the performance and to spent the goodbye party with me. I was really happy about this.

The second point is, that I realized how fast 9 months can go by and when I was back home it felt like I was just gone for a weekend, but I know that it was longer, because I have already something like a "second life" in Poland. 
I will come back for sure, at least in september I will be in Goleniów again, but hopefully earlier ; ).

Third and last point. Of course I'm also really happy to see all my friends and family again, I missed you a lot in some points and I'm glad to meet you again now.


So there is not much left to say, just a big thank you and Do widzenia! (I'm using the polish word, because there isn't anything like Do widzenia (dt.: Auf Wiedersehen) in english and I really would like to see you again)
 

Kisses and Love from germany!


Frauke

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen